What do I get after the course is complete?
A certificate of completion, access to a private discord channel that corresponds to your course level (Standard or Pro) that has peers and our own seasoned technicians for answering questions and getting guidance even after the course is finished.
Why did you start this Academy?
When we tried to train our technicians, we found that other online courses were chaotic, and only provided a very surface level knowledge, often referencing badly translated repair guides instead of actually teaching anything. The only way to become proficient was through extremely expensive, time consuming, hard to schedule in person courses.
Why are you willing to give away valuable industry trade secrets instead of keeping them for yourself?
Mining has become more and more centralized due to the emergence of ASIC mining. We're doing our part to keep the power and control in the hands of smaller operations for as long as possible. Besides, we should probably give our competitors a fighting chance anyways.
Do you have Whatsminer and/or Innosilicon courses coming soon?
Check back at a later date. It's in the pipeline.
Will I be able to fix every Bitmain hashboard issue under the sun?
After completing the pro course, you'll be able to repair well over 95% of issues. The remaining 5% of boards that are too far gone can be used for parts to fix all the rest.
Do I miss anything by taking an online course instead of an in person one?
No. In fact, quite the opposite. With our courses, you can rewatch and rewind as many times as you'd like so you never miss or forget anything. You don't miss work for the duration of the in person training program, or need to pay exorbitant travel costs to reach a training site. Our quizzes and recommended practice assignments provide the same benefits that an in person course would provide, and our after training group can answer questions and provide feedback in the same way. To top it all off, even without factoring in travel and hotel fees, our online course is still less expensive.
What if I want to repair Bitmain hashboards not covered in the course such as an L7 or Z15?
By applying the techniques taught in these courses and utilizing our archives (they also contain test jigs and pic files for miners not yet covered in the course), we are confident you'll be able to repair any Bitmain miner (and maybe even miners from other brands as well).
Is this course officially sanctioned by Bitmain?
No. In fact, as of December 22nd, 2022. Bitmain decided to terminate all Bitmain official and partner training programs in favor of forcing their customers to use only their own repair centers to fix even the most basic issues.
Are the courses available right now?
We are still polishing up our lessons. We want to avoid confusion and make sure everything is entirely complete before we make the course available so you don't have to search back through and look for changes or updates at a later date. Our scheduled launch date is February 1st, 2023. All purchases after that date will have instant access, however, they won't enjoy the pre-order discount!
I have another question
Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP